In comes spring and it's time to clean, inside and out.
Out goes the stuff that is no longer (or perhaps never was) serving you.
That's the idea behind the Well.Fit Spring Clean: clearing the clutter from every corner of your life! We all have 'things' that don't serve us, so take some time to examine your life and (re)discover what needs some cleaning out and spiffing up.
Well.Fit is here to help inspire you to live a fuller, happier, and more balanced life! That's why we do things like the #FallinLoveWithYourself campaign and now the #WellFitSpringClean. Your daily sweat session isn't all about getting a perfect bod, and sometimes it isn't about your body at all! Sometimes it's about your mind or your heart or your soul, or all of the above. Sometimes it's about just getting lost in the music and letting go of your day. There are so many reasons why we sweat that have nothing to do with the physical body but we use it as a tool to achieve a multitude of deeper, more meaningful objectives! My gal pal Katie Dixon of Kadifit made a beautiful statement in one of her recent blog posts, "Our belief is that fitness is never just about fitness. It's a spiritual experience. It's creating a positive shift in your life".
Over the next 8 weeks we will be diving into a variety of topics in hopes of inspiring you to make some positive changes in your life! Tune in for all or just join in for what you feel will serve you the most! Here is a snapshot of the first several topics. Also stay tuned for some fun 'spring cleaning' inspired studio events!!
- March 20th : Spring Clean Kick Off and start to the Well.Fit annual cleanse. Join your Well.Fit buddies in a complete nutritional overhaul - or take this opportunity to make some small but highly effective changes in your eating habits. Check back later this week for a complete outline of the cleanse.
- March 27th : Clean up your financial practices. Hone in on your financial goals and identify spending/money management habits (from tiny and habitual to big and occasional) that are keeping you from reaching those goals.
- April 3rd : Spring House Cleaning. It's the perfect time to tend to projects that have been piling up and get rid of stuff that isn't doing anything but collecting dust in your home! This week we will feature ideas for getting motivated, tips for organization and house project triage techniques. To help inspire you we will be hosting a Clothing Swap at Well.Fit on April 14th!
- April 10th : Clean out your calendar! Yup, time management. Better time management means less stress, more time to take care of yourself and do the things you love. Guest blogger, local gal and owner of Cotton Blossom Press, Macon York will be outlining some tips on how to manage your time more effectively.
- April 17th : Clean up your relationships. Guest Blogger and Debbie Wren Hill, LPC will help us examine what is and isn't serving us and how to make some changes.
Have we captured your interest yet?!! Stay tuned....bookmark us, join the mailing list (seriously, it's fun), and get ready for an A-Z spring clean.
And don't forget to check back later this week for all the details on the Well.Fit Cleanse!
We're diggin' on this tune as we plan this epic cleaning extravaganza...